Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
spx_catarina_4377_03.jpg
**ALL ROUND PICTURES FROM SOLARPIX.COM**.**WORLDWIDE SYNDICATION RIGHTS**.Situated in Sagres between the fort built by Prince Henry the Navigator and the lighthouse at Cape St Vincente is the Fort and Church of Santa Catarina built in 1632. Cliff erosion is causing parts of the tiny chapel to fall into the sea, and the Fort has had to be closed to the public as the site is no longer safe to visit and can now only be seen from the outside of the walls. .JOB REF:    4377    PPL        DATE: 25_07_2007.**MUST CREDIT SOLARPIX.COM OR DOUBLE FEE WILL BE CHARGED* *UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS THIS IMAGE TO BE REPRODUCED FOR ANY ONLINE EDITION WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION*